21 June, 2017
- Mount Kilimanjaro is in reality a stratovolcano, Mount Kilimanjaro is made up of three singular volcanic cones, Shira, Mawenzi and Kibo. In spite of the fact that the of the last legitimate ejection was over 360,000 years back, and the latest action was only 200 years ago and researchers have affirmed that liquid magma still sits as close as only 400 metres beneath the surface.
- Mount Kilimanjaro is the largest mountain on the African continent, gigantic almost 20,000 feet above sea level. It may not be the tallest however as the structure is one consistent bit of rock, Mount Kilimanjaro is the largest free unsupported mountain in the world.
- In Kilimanjaro there is a small book in a little wooden box situated at the peak of the mountains crater rim. Almost every trekker who has climbed the Mount Kilimanjaro have penned down there experience of the once in a life time expedition.
- Mount Kilimanjaro is a nature’s marvellous job in itself, with nearly all kinds of biological system discovered on the mountain. You will be surprise to see moorland, heath, rainforest, alpine desert, an arctic summit and cultivated land all at one place i.e. Kilimanjaro this is nature lover’s delight.
- Some interesting Kilimanjaro facts , Bruno Brunod fastest human being ever to climb up the mountain, Bruno Brunod got from lowest part to the top in only 5 hours, 38 minutes and 40 seconds. local guide Simon Mtuy in 2004 quickest person yet to complete a roundtrip , who accomplish the task in eight hours, 27 minutes. At last the oldest individual was Frenchman Valtee Daniel, at a energetic 87 years old reach the peak.
- Each year it is approximate that 40,000 trekker endeavour to climb Mount Kilimanjaro; on the other hand most people decided go back by reason of altitude related problems.
- It is not only the healths who have handled the mammoth; with the help of wheelchair Bernard Goosen has scaled the mountain two times. In 2003 took Bernard Goosen 9 days, on the other hand in 2007 he shaved three entire days off his time.