26 June, 2017
- You will stay in the town of Moshi, we will organize your transfers as part of the package.
- Day 1: climb 4 to 6 hr up to Mandara Hut. The distance is a 5.5 mile climb from 6,000 feet to 8,860 feet. And huts will accommodate 6 to 8 people.
- Day 2: climb 5 to 6 hours to Horombo Hut. The distance is 10-mile climb ends at 12,340 feet. And you will take a trip from beginning to end of rainforest inhabited via primates, leopard, buffalo and even elephants.
- Day 3: stay at Horombo Hut for additional night to acclimatize. You can be able to take a day climb throughout the stunning scenery up toward Mawenzi, this is one of Mount Kilimanjaro’s three volcanic peaks.
- Day 4: wake-up at 1 a.m. to make the 5 hour hike to Gillman’s Point before dawn. At an altitude of 18,685 feet, you will get splendid sights of Africa’s plains. Make a decision are you carry on for one more 2 to3 hours to Uhuru Point, where you can spend the night.
- Day 5: 14 mile downward hike rear to Mount Kilimanjaro National Park.
- Back to Hotel ..
If you would like more information, or have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call Kilimanjaro Tours on 0800 081 9014