We have current Kilimanjaro Group Climbs 2016
|Route||Latest Arrival||Earliest Departure||Highlights||Price Per Person||Availability|
|Machame||1st February 2014||8th February 2014||NA||£1,215||Spaces Available|
|Machame||10th February||17th February||Full Moon On Summit||£1,215||Spaces Available|
|Marangu||11th April 2014||17 April 2014||Lunar Eclipse on summit attempt||£1,100||Spaces Available|
|Marangu||24 April 2014||1st May 2014||Solar Eclipse on summit attempt||£1,100||Spaces Available|
|Machame||4th September||11th September||Full Moon||£1,215||spaces available|
We have the following special deals above – please get in contact regarding the above trips.
We have had a high volume of interest for the below dates so book early to avoid disappointment.
We can help with flights and also specific travel insurance for Kilimanjaro.
Any information please contact email@example.com or call – 0800 081 9014
Please allow a little time for a reply as will be expected high volume of interest.
All climbs Include:
- 2 Nights accommodation at hotel in Moshi on half board basis sharing
- Kilimanjaro National Park (KINAPA) conservation/ entry fees
- KINAPA compulsory rescue fees
- Camping fees
- Light dome tent per person sharing
- Camping stools, camping table and mess tent
- KINAPA trained and certified English speaking guides
- KINAPA trained and certified porters and porter-chef
- All meals on the mountain on full board basis
- 1 transfer per group from Moshi to Park gates
- 1 transfer per group from Park gates to Moshi
- Safe and luggage storage room at Mountain Inn
All Climbs Exclude:
- Tips / gratuities
- Mountain Equipment such as walking poles, gaiters, hiking boots etc.
- Airport transfers
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, laundry, visas, insurance etc.